Andressa Urach

at the age of 15, Andressa Urach began a intimate relationship with Tiago Costa. The couple moved in after three months. The couple had an only child named Arthur Urach Costa born on May 19th, 2005. Due to their marital disputes, they split in 2008 after 6 years together. Andressa was able to move in with her son in the house of her mother. After six months, Urach quit her job and left her son in the custody of her father. She had a primary objective to find a more prosperous lifestyle with her son in Sao Paulo. In her publication Morri Para Viver Andressa Urach says she endured sexual abuse all through her life, a victim of abuse by her foster grandfather starting at the age of 2 to 8. Andressa Urach escaped from it all when her foster grandmother caught her in the act. Andressa then returned home to her mother, who was unaware that she had been abused until Andressa published her memoir. In her interviews, the famed woman stated that, prior to her conversion to Christianity, she was unable to forgive her abuser. I made one of the most difficult decisions in my life when I contacted the person who sexually abused me. This wasn't easy to do. Even though I wasn't guilty, I asked for forgiveness on the phone after many prayer vows. The way I handled it was that I didn't justify myself. I merely asked forgiveness. Mariste Urach discusses her feelings to the incident in an intimate interview with Globo after she discovered that harassment was perpetrated against her daughter. She headed to the interior city of Rio Grande do Sul, in which the pedophile resided for revenge.

 Andressa Urach  Andressa   Urach  Andressa Andressa Soares  Andressa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aviva Baumann

Ashlee Montague and Ashlee Casserly

Ashton Whitty and Asin Thottumkal